Work Smart and Stand Out is a tool of empowerment. A true reflection of her journey with the intent of building and impacting others. Her time of service has brought her recognition and celebration. She was awarded HOT Exceptional Leadership award in 2017. Best employee 2018 within the organization and most recently awarded the TAMS employee of the year in 2019. Who better to write a book on this subject?
This book is indeed a catalogue of stories, tried principles, lessons and reflections. I am familiar with some of the stories and for others, I am happy to see the growth that came from some of her silent trials. This book contains simple, practical tips that can be applied today to give you noticeable outcomes as an employee. It’s a story of commitment and reward.
1. Work In An Environment That Enables You To Thrive
2. Work In An Organisation Whose Values Aligns With Yours.
3. Always Be Open To New Learnings
4. Create An Environment For Your Team To Succeed
5. Admit When You Are Wrong
6. Quantify Promotion By The Value Added Not By Longevity
7. Deliver Result Within Timelines.
8. Lack Of Clarity Is Not A License To Be Afraid
9. Be A Solution Provider
10. Do Not Compete With Others
11. Sowing And Reaping Is A Universal Law.
12. Delegate More
13. Give Yourself A Thumbs Up
14. Look For Opportunities To Learn More
15. Be Focused And Purpose-Driven
16. Ensure You Understand Your Job Description
17. Work Your To-Do List
18. Categorize Your Work Life From Personal Life In Your Mind.
19. Give Yourself A Pep Talk
21. Connect With Me